Monday, March 06, 2006

Spring Break, where are you????

I am fervently longing for spring break. I've got two fabulouso trips in the works. The more definite trip will consist of my mother, sister, me, and Peter's girlfriend flying up to St. Louis for the weekend to visit Peter at Wash U. It will include lots of sight-seeing and shopping. The other trip, which is still under development, is a road trip with Blue and Mo. We're planning on stopping in Memphis and then heading to one of three locations for the remainder of the journey. Help us decide where to go:

Savannah, Georgia (gorgeous, but far away)













Asheville, North Carolina (a little closer, but involves mountainous driving)













Fall Creek Falls National Park in Tennessee (the closest, but may be the least exciting though exciting none the less)



Where should we go on our spring break road trip?
Savannah, Georgia
Asheville, North Carolina
Fall Creek Falls National Park in Tennessee
Other...leave suggestion in comments
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OR, go to boone, nc instead of asheville. less touristy, less uppity of an atmosphere, etc.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Tough choices... where would you be staying in each of these? It will affect my decision.

Matt said...

Asheville is a very nice area. I love driving through there on the way to and from Little Rock. However, I'm still on the fence between Asheville and Savannah. There is just something wonderful about an old southern city.

Anonymous said...

Tennessee is the way to go!!!

Susan said...

Try Nashville. It's a super fun city and closer. But, out of the three, I'd say Savannah. Never been there myself, but would love to.