Monday, June 19, 2006

Hiatus/Take your nappy!

Um, yeah, so unbeknowst to me, my blog decided to go on a two week cruise to the Bahamas. It had a great time, and now that it is back, I'll be able to update more frequently.

Summer day camp is going pretty well so far. I have a pretty good group of kindergarteners this year. I've noticed that I tend to loose my patience around 11am, but thankfully nap time starts at 12:30pm. It is my refuge...but don't worry. I don't rub paste all over my face and do tribal dances like the kindergarten teacher in Billy Madison. I usually just read a book.

I'm totally hating the getting up at 5:30am so I can drive to LR and be at work by 7am, but there are only seven more days of that bull-shizz left because I will officially be on vacation starting the 29th. I will also officially be moving that day too. Hooray!

Speaking of the new house, I have an important announcement. A date has been tentatively determined for the Housewarming/Welcome home Chandle/etc./etc. (we have a lot to celebrate) BASH! Pencil it in on your calendars for the evening of July 29th (a Sat.). More details to follow as the date approaches.

I'll leave you with a portrait of me that one of my kindergarteners handed me the other day...

I'm not quite sure what it says, but I'm excited that I'll apparently never need collagen injections. Ha!

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

yes i think big lips would look fabulous dahling.

Unknown said...

i'm supposed to be house sitting in heber springs that july weekend, but i'll see what i can do. can you call me after 4 sometime this week?? or i'll just give you a call...

Chandle said...

You look like Shiloh Novell Pitt. That weekend sounds great to me. I'll be fixin to move in my soon to materialize fabulous (do you know of one) apartment. I can't wait to see you guys. I'm glad you started posting again, the Euromullet freaked me out.

Susan said...

Watch out Angelina!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Soooo fab (the pic). I will be at the part-ay. With freaking bells on!