Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rampant Inefficiency / See You on the Other Side!

I am so MAD! So I get a call today at 2:30 from U-haul. They tell me that I'm going to have to pick up the truck I reserved for the move in Clinton, AR. Are you kidding me??? That's like an hour outside of Conway. I argued with them for a while and got no where, so I said screw you and Blue and I spent the next hour on the phone calling everyone in the phone book trying to find a truck for tomorrow. Luckily, we found one. We have to go to Little Rock to pick it up, but, hey, it's better than going to Clinton. Oh, and stay away from U-haul. They're on my black list for sure.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! (Cue angelic voices singing "Ahhhhhh"). I've got my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. I'm feeling slightly stressed because we move on thursday and then I leave for my annual Minnesota trip on Saturday. I'm just gonna have to find a way to deal with not being able to unpack everything before the trip. Due to all of thismoving and stuff I'm probably gonna be without internet service for a few weeks, but I'll update as often as I'm able. The next time you hear from me I'll officially be a home owner. Saa-weet!

Oh, and have a fabulous Fourth of July! Don't forget to practice proper firework safety!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with moving we feel your pain. We are absolutely dreading moving, but can't wait for it to be over finally be in our own place!!!!

Anonymous said...

the last post was by me by the way. Too bad we will miss you when we are in town for the 4th.

the gloria family said...

yea, i am so excited for you to come to little rock. that suck about u-haul. you would think they would have a location in conway since it is a college town. oh well, at least you found something.

Unknown said...

dude,
we so need to plan a camping trip. asap. tell blue that we can definitely camp on the hardy campus (on the spring river) and that mozart is more than welcome!

emily and eric said...

can you e-mail me you new address? thanks!emilyjdesjardin@yahoo.com

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yucko! Good luck with the move! Perhaps I will swing by very very soon...

Chandle said...

Yeah! Minnesota is good and so is moving!