Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Big Day!

My UAMS Pharmacy School applicant interview is on Friday at 1PM. Luckily, I'm really not that stressed about it. Maybe I just haven't had time to get stressed about it because of the craziness of this semester of school. Anyhoo, I went out and bought myself a brand new suit yesterday for the occasion. I didn't really need a new suit. I have plenty left over from my old job at Stephens, but they are all black (probably because I hated my job) and I wanted something with a little more personality. Unfortunately I could not afford the $1,000 Ellen Tracy suit from Neiman's pictured to your right, but the one I bought looks very similar. It's just a little darker brown. I'm all set now except for the questions that they said they will be expecting me to ask. I have a few in mind, but probably need to have more on hand in case they really want me to ask a lot. Any ideas??

5 comments:

katandkarl said...

like questions about the school itself?

how many people? student/techer ratio/ how can you benifit for the school? do they offer membership or discounts to any pharmacy organizations/ how do they help with job placement after you graduate?

i don't know! just trying to be helpful.. i may be way off base!

good LUCK!

Elizabeth Spann said...

I know that they want you to ask questions, but I never know what to say... I'm so prepared all the time! Ha.
Boxers or briefs?

Unknown said...

i don't know about questions to ask, but one of my favorite answers to have handy is when they ask about your weaknesses. i like to throw out something like, "sometimes i think i take on too much..." makes you sound extra ambitious, and it is a little bit of a bad thing (but not too bad like, "i don't know how to use a computer" or something). ah, you're a smooth operator, you'll do so well!

brooke knight said...

SASSY! i want a suit!

Chandle said...

Good luck, leah. I'm sure you'll be great. How do you feel about the current rydalin usage?