Sunday, February 05, 2006

Busy weekend

-Friday's highlight was my birthday dinner at Ferneau. The meal was quite exceptional. We started with the crab cake and ahi sashimi appetizers followed by the smoked trout salad with meyer lemon and maytag blue cheese vinaigrette (my favorite item of the evening). Then I chose the Colorado rack of lamb with spinach gratin for my entree and we finished with a chocolate mousse. Everything had great flavor. I will say that the accoustics are quite bad there, though. We had to yell at each other from across the table in order to converse. That is never fun.

-Saturday consisted of studying, studying and more studying; wishing I was at the Faded Rose; and then back to studying. Sorry I never made it to L-town guys (and thanks for the invite E).

-More studying on Sunday and then a trip to my family's house in LR and a quick stop at Brooke's superbowl party where she shared some delicious superbowl food, and then, you guessed it, more studying.

I have a physics and an organic test this week, so you may not hear much out of me. We'll just have to see. Hopefully once I get these two beasts over with, life will be a little less crazy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for coming last night, leah. it meant a lot.

the gloria family said...

please be done soon. we miss you.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Glad your dinner was good! Sounds delish.

katandkarl said...

good luck on your tests baby love!