Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I was making my internet rounds this morning, which includes checking the recipes of the day at allrecipes.com (ordinary people submit recipes and the site catalogs them). I came across a recipe titled Sour Weiner Gravy. It sounded so weird that I had to check it out. It consists of onions, water, salt and pepper, crushed gingersnap cookies, vinegar, and sliced hot dogs. You cook all the ingredients until the cookies dissolve and it gets thick. Then it said to serve it over mashed potatoes. Sick to the max! What is wrong with these people?

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I don't know what's wrong with a little weiner gravy. Mmmmmm!
Kidding.

the gloria family said...

that's disgusting.

Susan said...

That's what you eat if you have an obsession with puking!

Chandle said...

I'm gonna pass. For further hotdog commentary check out the comment posted under Elizabeth's faded rose post. OH hotdogs, how you RUIN my life.

Unknown said...

just imagine me making my gag noise that you love so much!