Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend in Review...

I, miraculously, managed to have somewhat of a relaxing weekend. It was much needed.

-On Friday and Saturday I just did usual weekend stuff: running errands, cleaning, studying for the impending Organic test on Thur., and vegging out. Blue and I rented two movies: Thumbsucker, and Lord of War. Thumbsucker is an idependent film with Vince Vaughn and Tilda Swinton among others. It's your typical coming of age story...good, but nothing amazing. I've yet to finish Lord of War (Nicolas Cage, Jared Leto), but so far it's been your typical guys with guns movie.

-On Sunday I drove the stretch to LR to see the fam. Jillian and I later met up with Blue (he was in town to help his dad move) and went out to dinner at Buffalo Grill. We ran into Eliz, Katie, and Christy there. Eliz invited me over to watch Grey's Anatomy, which was a nice way to round out the day. Oh, Meredith, why do you keep giving women such a bad name?

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Read the Grey Matter blog (there's a link from my blog). You will like her just a little more. It was AWFUL when she was crying though... how inappropriate. :) George will be fine.

Elizabeth Spann said...

It was good to see you last night! It was strange to look up and see Blue- he so rarely comes to the Rock. :)

the gloria family said...

i saw lord of war. it is pretty horrific. it made me a little sick.

katandkarl said...

eh - she was drunk. and sad. it happens... i still like her!

Unknown said...

yeah, the crying was hard to bear...it made me hurt inside for georgie. but i love that he's living with christina and dr. burke.