Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bring on the Weekend!


Man, this has been a busy week. I'm hoping things will settle down a little over the weekend. We've got dinner with the fam at Ferneau to celebrate my b-day. I'm so looking forward to it. I've looked at the menu and already know what I'm gonna order. I'll tell you all about it on Monday. Other than that, I've got work on Saturday morning and a healthy serving of homework, lab reports, studying, etc. to round things out and then the super bowl party on Sunday. Anyone know of anything fun going on tonight (Friday)? We might be up for some hanging out after dinner. Party on Wayne...Party on Garth!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

I don't have any definite plans, but give me a call!

Chandle said...

One word....hosebeast