Friday, February 17, 2006

Sweet Mother, It's Cold Outside...


And I LOVE IT! I just got back from a walk up to school to turn in some homework since I won't be in class today because of my interview, and it was so refreshing. There's nothing quite like a brisk slap in the face from cold winter air (REAL winter air, not this fake stuff we've been having up until now). I've definitely got my fingers crossed for some fun winter weather this weekend. Don't worry, I've also got my fingers crossed that those of you who are traveling will make it to and from where you are going. Stay safe and enjoy the weather everybody!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH for bad weather. Why doesn't this happen during the week so we can get out of school?

Elizabeth Spann said...

GOOD LUCK with your interview.

the gloria family said...

boo, cold.

Elizabeth Spann said...

PS- the interstate was a SOLID sheet of scary ice with a few patches of pavement. Yikes!!!