Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloweenie!!

It doesn't take much to get me to dress up, so when a holiday comes along whose main purpose is to put one's self in costume you better believe I'm gonna go all out.
Check out Marie Antoinette herself:

It took way too long to make my dress (and I must say that my test grade tomorrow will probably suffer because of it), but the end result made it all worth it.

Blue was into the spirit as well and we came up with what I think is his best costume to date.

Meet Mr. Rogers:

To see all the party pics head on over to Miss Elizabeth's blog. Hooray for Halloween!

3 comments:

melissa said...

you guys look great!!! your dress is am-a-za-zing. : )

Chandle said...

Great job you guys. You both look fabuloso!

Elizabeth Spann said...

You both did an excellent job. VERY impressive. And I'm really glad that you got Blue's shoes in the picture! That's the best part...