Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh Happy Day

Finally, my introspectivity from last week has come to an end. No more being stuck inside my brain. I've done some decent studying over the weekend and am starting to feel mildly prepared for my first test of "Exams: round 2" that I have tomorrow. I'm focusing on the fact that when these four test are through, I'll be half way done with the semester (instead of getting crazy stressed). Yaaaaaaay!

Good things from this past weekend:

  • I got to hang out with some friends for a change, which was nice. I didn't get to see everybody, but, hey, there's always next weekend.
  • I helped my sis, Katie, move into her new apartment, which included getting to play with Bruno the wonder pomeranian. He's getting fiestier by the minute!
  • I spent an evening being silly with Katie and Jill.
  • Woohoo! My bulbs that I ordered last summer have finally arrived from the Netherlands. Blue started building the new flower bed in the backyard that we are going to fill up with them.

It looks like fall is on its way back this week, which will make working in the yard enjoyable once again. (I did not have fun mowing the yard yesterday=sweat city.) Pretty soon it will be Halloween and then Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I love this time of year!

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

MAN, sorry I missed you, love! My phone is deader than dead. Pooty ate my phone cord, and the replacement I got didn't fit. Sometime this week. Until then, call j's phone if you need me. ;) I have NO ONE's number memorized (not even my parents' new #). How sad is that.
Hooray for upcoming fall. I'm waiting....!

melissa said...

glad you're back. it's nice to reminisce (sp?) but also it makes me CRAZY with i-wish-i-was-still-young jealousy. : )

katandkarl said...

i think everyone in the blogosphere last week was like "f. it's october." and NOW everyone is all "yea! it's october!"

i think i like the latter.

Chandle said...

I agree, yea it's Oct. I had fun this weekend.