Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Don't you just hate getting attacked by the post office?

I was out running errands today and stopped off at the post office. As I was walking in, somehow my hand hit this large piece of metal sticking out near the door. Man, was it painful! It was one of those moments when there is a loud sound and everyone turns to look at you, so you have to keep a straight face and carry on about your business so people don't think you are a clutz. My eyes were watering as I tried to keep myself from yelping in pain. Then I got to go stand in line for ten minutes while the ugly bruise to your right developed on my hand. No fun!

On the sunnier side, another one of my errands included picking up some pictures from some old 35mm film that I found the other day. Turns out it was like 3 years old. Along with some pictures of a trip I took to California and Halloween from two years ago was the picture of Mozart shown below. I'm still laughing! Its a wonder PETA hasn't tracked me down and started protesting outside my house for all crazy things I make this dog do.

Mozart Phone Home!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That picture of Mo is HILARIOUS. I think he secretly enjoys it. You can tell by the look on his face. Is that an old pic too? Your hand looks bad- you bruise easily just like I do.

Unknown said...

sue the bastards!
i think i have a quite similar photo of mozart...remember all of the winnie pics???

Leah Billings said...

Yes, of course I remember the torture we put her through. :) You should post some on your blog in memoriam.

emily and eric said...

i torture my cats too... i put this hair piece around their necks and laugh!!it's fun

Chandle said...

That picture made me happy