Monday, November 28, 2005

The Things We Do For Love...


So, me and my trusty old Toyota Camry spent the latter part of the evening towing Blue's car behind us through the streets of Conway. He was out doing deliveries tonight when he called me at around 9:30 and told me his car had broken down (he drives an '82 Nissan 280ZX). He then proceeded to convince me to come and meet him (he was at a gas station on Oak street for those of you who know Conway) and have me tow his car home with my car. I don't know why, but I agreed to it. He tied the cars together with the webbing (flat, rope-like stuff that I used when I used to rock climb) that I brought, and then I proceeded to drive through the town with a dead car in tow. It took about 30 minutes for us to get home (about 1 mile). I know you guys who are reading this probably think this is no big deal, but I'm not used to doing weird stuff with my car, so I got a little stressed. Luckily, we made it home in one piece. It's either the alternator or the battery. I guess we'll find tomorrow when he shows off his mechanic skills. Boys!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Those boys are retarded. :) Seriously. But we put up with them anyway.
That makes me laugh. I just remember how funny you are when car things go wrong (the camping trip in the Camry comes to mind).

katandkarl said...

haha.

Chandle said...

I love that we say "those boys". I think we all know who those boys are. What's sad ladies, is that we are still with all of them, HA! (In some way shape or form that is.)

Elizabeth Spann said...

Shhh... am not.