Monday, November 28, 2005

Shhhh! I'm blogging in class!

Thanksgiving break was fabulous. I'm still eating Thanksgiving dinner. (My mom sent me home with about 50 pounds of left-overs!) We did the usual dinner thing on Thursday, and then we went to see Harry Potter that evening. Like everyone else has already said, it is the best one yet--soooo goood! Friday I met up with all the Little Rock kids and had a fun time. I got to see Blake and Matty P., both of whom I haven't seen in quite a while, so that was good too. Saturday I stayed in and rented movies. If you haven't seen Bad Santa, you should. It's one of my favorite movies to watch during the holiday season. I rent it every year. HI-larious! It's a little raunchy, but hey, it also makes you laugh. We also rented High Tension and watched it last night. DO NOT rent this movie. First of all it's totally gross. Second of all, it's totally unbelievable. No good.
Man oh man, do I have Christmas fever. I've already started planning out all the stuff I'm gonna bake this year. So...don't be surprised if there is a lot of Christams talk in the upcoming posts. Happy Holidays People!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I won't tell. We all blog at work, it's the same thing, right? Bleh- I hated Bad Santa. David went ON and ON about it last year, so Chandle and I rented it. The ONLY time we laughed was when the midget fell down or something at one point. Maybe I should give it another try. It's one of those things were people said it was so funny that it can't live up to expectations, you know?
Jeremy, Jonathan and I watched "Unleashed" last night. I'm a huge Jet Li fan (anything where people fly around and fight). Way too much story line in that one- not nearly enough fighting. :)

the gloria family said...

i hated bad santa the first time i saw it. it grows on me a little every time i watch it. i love christmas too. i watched miracle on 34th street thursday. i am addicted to christmas movies.

Leah Billings said...

We should have a Christmas movie night!

the gloria family said...

totally!!! that would be awesome!!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Kristen's terrified of the Santa on "A Christmas Story."
HO... HO.... HO!!! With a BOOT in the face.
You'll shoot your eye out.