Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Update

Nothing amazingly exciting...just a good all-around weekend full of fun times.

On Friday, I had a dinner and a movie date with my mom. We went to see Shopgirl. I highly recommend it--very good. It is one of those movies, though, where you have to want to watch it because it's pretty deep, but in a good way. It hits you right there.

Then we went to Cozymel's for dinner. We both had delicious salads and to top it off we swung through Shakey's for pumpkin custard on the way home. I love all things pumpkin. The stomach ache was totally worth it.

After that I met up with Elizabeth and we spent some time at Pizza D's drinking beer and catching up on all the goings on.

Sat. and Sun. were a mixture of homework, knitting, cooking, and cleaning. I finished a new scarf (see below) (it's for one of my sisters for Christmas). We also had some more blooms on some of our other rose bushes. (I know I put up pictures of roses on my last post, but I love that they are blooming again and I love flowers, so just humor me.)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

OH MY GOODNESS, PUMPKIN CUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has just made my Monday. Now I won't be able to stop thinking about it!! Curse you, Shakey's!

brooke knight said...

OMG that scarf is so badass. seriously.

the gloria family said...

yeah that pumpkin custard sounds awesome. i am totally going to get some. thanks for the idea leah!