Thursday, November 10, 2005

Skoowel is Kroowel!

School is still taking up all of my time and I know you don't want to hear about it so this is what I've got for you...

Check out my Superhero profile:

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Rocket Gorilla
Your Superpower is X-Ray Vision
Your Weakness is Salt
Your Weapon is Your Air Bazooka
Your Mode of Transportation is Portal
I think I should definitely have a t-shirt made that has my Superhero name on it---it would be totally sweet! I would wear it every day. The only thing I don't like is that my weakness is salt. I love salt! I put it on everything! (I'm sure there'll be an upcoming post about how I've developed hypertension because of this. :) ) Is your superhero name as good as mine??

9 comments:

the gloria family said...

name: The Sergeant Bat
power: gadgets
weakness: fish
weapon: radiation nunchucks
mode of transport: flying saucer
awesome!

brooke knight said...

Your Superhero Name is The Steel Phantom
Your Superpower is Soul Sold to Devil
Your Weakness is The Moon
Your Weapon is Your Web Amplifier
Your Mode of Transportation is Sled


i am getting a silkscreen set...i can make you all superhero shirts at some point in the future!

Elizabeth Spann said...

NameThe Purple Walker
Your Superpower_Raised by animals
Your WeaknessChocolate
Your Weapon_Laser Shield
Your Mode of Transportation is Sled

katandkarl said...

Your Superhero Name is The Turbo Light
Your Superpower is Metahuman
Your Weakness is Water
Your Weapon is Your Strobe Belt
Your Mode of Transportation is Cable

Anonymous said...

name: shatter machine
power: flying - yeah baby
weakness: garlic
weapon: cosmic amplifier
trans: motor home - what the crap...i thought i was a super hero

thanks for providing entertainment today :-)

Anonymous said...

Your Superhero Name is The Armadillo Shadow
Your Superpower is Extra-dimensional
Your Weakness is Men
Your Weapon is Your Laser Launcher
Your Mode of Transportation is Unicycle

I have got to be the worst super hero ever. What the hell can I do if all men make me weak and I have to chase bad women on my unicycle!

Susan said...

Name: The Wombat Ranger
Superpower: Waking Through Walls
Weakness: Balloons (at least it isn't chocolate..sorry Elizabeth.)
Weapon: Prototype Slingshot
Transportation: Skis

the gloria family said...

john, your's is hilarious. it brought tears to my eyes laughing at the mental picture of you on a unicycle, chasing bad women, in a armadillo costume.

emily and eric said...

Name : The Shatter Baby
power : X-Ray Vision
Weakness : Spiders
Weapon : Your Cosmic Revolver
Mode of Transportation : Scooter

so much fun!!!