Monday, January 16, 2006

Back to school, back to school...

...And busy as ever! Yeah, that's my sorry excuse for not updating for a week. I plan to not make this a habit, I swear. I even woke up early this morning to blog before I started my homework, but, alas, blogger was not working. Anyway, this semester is going to be jam packed even though I'm only taking 3 classes. This is because these three classes are Organic chem. 2, Physics 1, and Calculus. I've prepared myself as best I can for the tough road ahead. We'll see how it progresses.

On another note, if you haven't seen King Kong yet, go out and see it right now. I took my brother to when we went out for a farewell lunch before he headed back to St. Louis. It is soooo good. Peter Jackson totally live up to the name he created for himself with the Lord of the Rings movies. Jack Black, Naomi Watts, and Adrien Brody among others give stellar performances, and the special effects are beyond fascinating. I'm planning on buying it as soon as it comes out, which says a lot because I never buy movies. Go see it!

7 comments:

the gloria family said...

it looks like it is going to be too sad.

Susan said...

That was me, so sorry. -Su

Elizabeth Spann said...

I will go see it eventually. Or rent it. But I have gay cowboys on my list FIRST.

Leah Billings said...

The ending is sad, but it is so poignant and it is done in such a magnificently touching way that it just leaves you speechless. Its the kind of sad that teaches you something. It is worth it.

the gloria family said...

i don't know if i want to learn the lesson about how horrible people are. it is depressing. i will probably end up renting it, though. if i do and it is too sad, i'm blaming you.

Leah Billings said...

I can take it.

Susan said...

I know, it's one of those movies you're glad you watched it after it's over, but aren't really looking forward to it in the beginning.