Thursday, January 26, 2006

What day is it again?

Um, Yeah, so have I mentioned that it is not a good idea to take organic chem 2, physics, and calculus all at the same time? It's only the second full week of classes and I'm already on the verge of a brain implosion. I'm so discombobulated that I can't even remember what day it is, everyday! To add to the pile, I now have this stinky part-time job too. Don't get me wrong, I love my work, I just remember now why I never had a job during the school time my first trip through college. My schedule is all screwy and I just don't like running willy nilly all day long. Thank goodness this is my last semester of undergrad, not that Pharm school is gonna be any easier, but, hey, at least I'll be back in the LR and will be able to de-stress every once in a while with all you guys who are there too.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Glad that you'll be back here soon! I miss living in the same thriving metropolis as you. Good word usage today, Leah. That school stuff must be really workin'. Ha.

Susan said...

You said, "Willy Nilly!" heheheh...haven't heard that in a long time. Good stuff.

the gloria family said...

well, at least it is friday. you should de-sress at the rose saturday night. it will be fun.

the gloria family said...

de-stress...sorry

Unknown said...

man, you're insane!!! in the best possible sense, of course.

Chandle said...

I'll be there too, maybe.