Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is there anyone out there who doesn't procrastinate in some way, shape, or form?

Check out my project (I'm mean procrastination tool) from the
last few days. I've been cataloging all the loose recipes that I have. Oh, and this also involves typing them all by hand from the magazine pages or newspaper clippings that I found them on. I also cut out any accompanying photos and paste them on the page. (Am I insane, or what?!) You may be wondering what it is I'm trying to avoid: it's the pharm school application. It's not that I don't want to do it. I really can't explain my procrastination. It's not like I wait until the last minute to do it either. I'll probably finish it up tomorrow or Saturday. (My goal was to have it sent before next Thursday when school resumes.)

Since I'm on the subject of recipes and to satisfy the request, here is my infamous cookbook collection. I haven't counted in a while, but a year or so ago I was at 107. With 10 new additions this Christmas alone, who knows what its up to now! (Yes, the shelves are sagging.)


2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Holy crap you're amazing. Annie and I bought a little bookshelf (4 shelves) for $18 at KMart and we have our like 20 books on it. I felt pretty proud to have a whole bookshelf devoted to cookbooks, but I pale in comparison.

Unknown said...

WOW!
and on the procrastination...i hear ya. i can't seem to get the appy state ap finished...and it's not like i don't want to go there or anything.