Monday, January 23, 2006

In other news...

The weekend was quite busy, but not a lot of interesting stuff happened. I basically did massive amounts of homework each day and then by the time the evening rolled around, all I wanted to do was veg-out around the house in my pajamas. I did stop by my parents house on Saturday to practice styling Jillian's hair for her first formal dance ever (see below). She even has a date! (They're just friends, but still.) She's only in 9th grade. It's so weird. Her dress is totally pretty. I will definitely post pics of her when the actual dance rolls around.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww... her first formal! That's fun. I cannot get over her being so old now! I still remember her being so little!

the gloria family said...

that is so exciting!