Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Am Embarassed...

...to live in a city where something like THIS happens. You know, I don't know a whole lot about the show. I don't even know whether or not it is going to be that good, but I am very angry that I don't even have the oppurtunity to choose whether or not to watch it. And don't even get me started on the First Ammendment. If these right-wing conservative religious zealots don't approve of the show (even though they haven't seen it yet!) then maybe they should simply not turn their televisions on to channel 5 at 8pm on Friday evening. Problem solved! Organized religion, Arrrrrgggghhh!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I saw that on Access Hollywood last night! Crazy, crazy stuff. But it's being shown on the WB, right? Nutso.

the gloria family said...

yeah i wrote an e-mail to the manager at channel 4. i told them how they were breeding ignorance and how their censorship was violating my right to be offended or not by television. i saw a commercial for it last night that said it would be on the wb.

Leah Billings said...

Good, then we should all tune in to the WB tonight to boost the ratings.

the gloria family said...

i agree. watch it be crap. oh well, it is the principle of the thing.

katandkarl said...

yes it is annoying as all hell but they are stupid because the show is getting a lot of publicity b/c of it... all local media are covering and i saw it on the today show, ect. people are going to watch it.

http://dshbrd.blogspot.com/2006/01/affiliate-tosses-daniel-to-lions.html

Chandle said...

More power to ya sister! On CSI I can see a woman's decapitated head in a mailbox with a snake hanging out of it, but no weird depictions of Jesus!