Sunday, September 25, 2005

Beer, Top Model, Fries, and Phase 10

That is what my fun-filled Friday night consisted of when Kristen invited me over to hang out. We drank many beers, watched Top Model on dvr, ate fries from Wingstop, and played Phase 10 till like two in the morning. (See pics below.) Then on Saturday Blue and I hung out at home amongst the tornado sirens. Our back patio flooded and my car got completely covered in leaves since I neglected to pull it into the garage before the storm hit, but other than that we're still standing. Today I did some house cleaning and right now I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. So far it's been fabulous. Yea for season premiers!!







The lovely hostess.



















Yea!, Phase 10!













Me, multi-tasking as usual.














I was feeling pretty competitive!


















Woo-hoo! I won. (Well, actually we never really finished
the game, but when we quit I had the best score.) :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

If we would have kept playing, you totally wouldn't have won. :) Ha, ha. It was tooooo late! I was very sleepy.
I had a blast! I like the picture with me, Katie, and Kristen- looks like Katie's trying to figure it all out. Ha, ha.

Chandle said...

I agree horray for new seasons!!!! Also, horray for beer

the gloria family said...

yeah i totally would have kicked butt if we had continued. it was fun. thanks for hangin out with me ladies.

katandkarl said...

yea fun. cute pics. i am sadly i missed out! =) next time, my friends, next time. and i rule at phase ten. (not really i usually get stuck on a phase and cry, well, sob really!)