Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Big Fat Greek Dinner

Its been a pretty mellow weekend. Friday night Blue and I stayed in and rented Crash. It was good-definitely recommend it. On Saturday I got a lot of studying done and did some cleaning. That evening I made a giant Greek dinner. We had falafil with tzatziki, spanakopita and some hummus. It was good. Then I drove to the LR to hang out at Kristen and JR's with Elizabeth and Melissa. We drank a couple of beers, watched Big Brother (go Janelle!) and ate some really good ceviche-like dip with avocado, shrimp, and crab that JR made. I hit the books again this morning and am already ready for next Friday. (and the Survivor premier this week, Yahoo!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

By the way, everyone... what are we doing for the Survivor premiere?? I have a vball game at 7:20 that night... Grrr!! But I think we could probably get together after that! Unless I have to do the scoreboard for the 8:00 game. Yuck.