Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What have I gotten myself into??!!


I thought I'd give everyone a glimpse into what my daily routine has become since I started fall semester last week. These books are my life (some more than others, i.e. Organic Chemistry). Even though I only have class on M,W,F, this seems to be all that I do.
You'll notice the lovely book on the bottom of the pile. That is my study guide for the PCAT (which stand for a Pharmacy students way to Completely Achieve a Total nervous breakdown). Really though, I'm hoping it won't be that bad as far as standardized tests go. You can't use a calculator but I've heard that the most difficult math is long division involving decimals. Oh well, just remember to say a little prayer for me on October 22, at 8:30 AM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Books suck almost as much as cats.

emily and eric said...

kat.you hurt ema and may's feelings.. cats are soo cool!!!

emily and eric said...

i'm sorry kat. i redirect that to karl