Monday, September 05, 2005

The Inaugural Post

Well folks, I've taken the plunge into the world of blogging. I held out as long as I could, but the pressure became too much to bear, and I figured it would be a good way to keep up with all you Little Rockians (and those even further away) seeing as I am the only person I know left in Conway (9 more months to go). I've noticed in reading all of your blogs that everyone seems to have developed a blogging style in their posts, kind of like a personality. I'm not sure what to tell you to expect of mine, but hopefully you'll enjoy what I present none the less. Cheers to blogs!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm proud, Leah! I love it- keep it up.

katandkarl said...

yea!! now we just need kristen to change her evil non-blogging ways!

Anonymous said...

no you can't make me.